This is an absolute favorite of mine. It's a great appetizer, snack, party treat, or dinner. It's warm and cheesy and just all-around amazing! Give it a try, I promise it's delicious :)
1/2 lb chopped bacon
1 lb ground beef, turkey or chicken
12 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
1 13.8ounce pizza crust
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder OR 1 tablespoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place parchment paper or aluminum foil (shiny side down) on a baking sheet.
2. Cook bacon in a large skillet. Once cooked to your liking, remove from skillet.
3. Cook ground meat in bacon grease until cooked through. Drain excess grease, return to heat.
4. Add bacon to pan, mix together with meat. Add in seasonings, mix together. Mix in Velveeta cubes, stir until a melted, gooey mixture.
5. Roll pizza dough out on baking sheet. Spread the cheesy meat mixture onto dough, leaving space at the edges.
6. Sprinkle shredded cheese over meat. Roll up pizza dough, long ways. Pinch ends closed. Flip to so the seam is against the baking sheet.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes before slicing.